Thursday, October 8, 2009
The space that I observed was the rec room in Morrison Tower. I am down there quite often and notice interesting things about it. It includes a pool table, table tennis, fooseball. There is also a tv, piano, and many differnt chairs to sit on. The room has a very home like feeling. The main purpose of the room is just for student to go to relax and un wind. I have found that it may have also a different hidden purpose. I have found that when I don't feel like being in my room with my roommate, I can go down there and still feel at home. It is also on the same floor as the laundry, so when I am doing wash I wait there and play a game of pool or something. I was not able to take a picture of the room, because my camera is broken. I will post a picture of the room as soon as I can borrow my roommates computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I liked your post a lot; I totally feel the same way about the washroom in my dorm ha! It seemed so boring at first, but It's actually a pretty nice place to study or just hang out.
ReplyDelete