Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Angel

Today I watched Angel I Fall into Pieces. Even though there were many important scenes in the episode, there was one that stood out more than the others. When Oz comes to visit Angel and gives him the ring from Buffy. The ring is so powerful that when a vampire wears it he can not be killed by anything. Not even sun light. When he recieves the ring Angel does not seem happy about it, why wouldn't he be, it making him unkillable. Then right after he goes down into the sewage system and hids the ring under a lose brick. This scene is so important because it shows that he is not going to wear the ring. When i watched it, I thought that Angel thought the ring was too powerful and that is why he hid it. He must have had very good to not want to wear the ring and to hid it. This scene stood out more than all the other because of the significance of the ring, but he just hids it under a brick.

2 comments:

  1. This show sounds pretty interesting. I've heard from a bunch of people who have watched it that they like it a lot. Is this show more of a mystery show, or a drama show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its more mystery and there's action too. I only watched the one episode but it wasn't boring anything. it wasn't bad to watch.

    ReplyDelete